Please be aware that certain services and research tools will be unavailable most of the day on Thursday, January 10th while the library’s main system is upgraded. During the upgrade, the following will be unavailable:
- Dacus Online Catalog (DOC)/Encore Search
- Databases (all access will be down)
- Course Reserves and Textbook Reserves
- Library patron account access
- Checkout services
What will be available?
- Computer access and printing on the main floor and in the ACC lab upstairs
- Library Research Guides (Libguides)
- Interlibrary Loan Services
The building will be on regular hours and staff will be available at the Reference Desk during the upgrade. Thank you for your understanding as we complete these critical upgrades.