JUNIOR WOMEN’S CLUB OF ROCK HILL RECORDS, 1955-2000 (Accession 94)
The Junior Woman’s Club of Rock Hill (JWC) has served the Rock Hill community since 1955 as a “not for profit” philanthropic volunteer organization. During its fifty plus years of service, JWC has accomplished many things such as assisting in the beginning of the Adult Education program and the Girls’ Home of Rock Hill. The JWC is a member of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs and the General Federation of Women’s Clubs of South Carolina.
The Junior Women’s Club of Rock Hill Records consists of a historical file, minutes, correspondence, membership lists, financial records, project reports, newsletters, yearbooks and 30 scrapbooks relating to the growth, activities and community contributions of the Rock Hill Junior Women’s Club from 1955 to 2000.
For more information please contact the Archives